Texas Group Health Insurance
Texas Health Agents is an independent agent and as such, we are free to market your coverage to all our carriers. We work with small and large employers to find the programs that fit the needs of their staff and insurance goals. From initial analysis of your needs, and doing our due diligence of marketing; to implementation and holding employee enrollment meetings, our experienced staff will be there for you through the entire process.
Once your programs are in place, we will work with company representatives directly to ensure your programs run well, including additions, deletions of employees, and resolution of any claim or billing problems that may occur. Healthcare benefits are continually changing, we are on top of those changes and keep our clients informed along the way.
As your brokerage agency, we are committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations. Our services to your company will include, but are not limited to:
- Initial consultation to evaluate current benefit program (Annual Review Meeting).
- Follow-up discussion(s)/meeting(s) following initial consultation prior to Market Analysis presentation.
- Development and presentation of our Market Analysis as well as Renewal Analysis (if applicable).
- Full assistance with insurance carrier renewal/transition including:
- Timetable provided for making a successful carrier renewal/transition
- Holding Employee Education Meetings for the following reasons:
- Educating employees on the Healthcare industry (why costs continue to increase), how to get the most benefit out of their health program, and managing employees’ expectations of what’s to come
- Educating employees on how to get the most out of their health program
- Employer Contribution Strategies
- Processing center for new hire additions and terminations
- Resolving billing discrepancies
- On-going services and programs offered throughout the year including:
- Annual Review Meeting
- COBRA/Section 125 Administration
- Employer/Employee Insurance Online Portal
- Tax Saving Strategies including Section 125 Plan Administration